The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing visually appealing displays that stimulate customer interest, which ultimately lead to increased sales. LOTTE Travel Retail Singapore operates 19 stores across 4 terminals of the Singapore Changi Airport.
- Develop visually captivating presentations that highlight new products and promotions in a creative way.
- Collaborate with merchandising, marketing and buying teams to create visually compelling displays that align with all the inventory categories.
- Oversee the visual displays to ensure consistency with the brand, messaging and advertising strategy.
- Enables in all stores visual merchandising planning to help multifunctional team to understand the site/shopper differences that can better drive brand equity for the brand portfolio.
- Monthly assistance with promotional signage installations and overseeing installation assignments.
- Create detailed planograms for bars and back walls, lightboxes that ensure alignment with brand's portfolio for display products positioning, color, price, and other compelling information to drive sales and encourage add-on purchases .
- Partners with Travel Retail marketing team to deliver the work across the fiscal year to meet business objectives.
- Manage the Visual Merchandising Capex and calendar and be accountable for the executions and results.
- Any other ad-hoc projects or duty as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Visual Merchandising or related field.
- 5 years’ of experience (preferably in Retail or Travel Retail or FMCG merchandising) with graphic design, branding and in-store displays.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting sales through imaginative and appealing visual presentations.
- Expert knowledge of visual merchandising software tools and technology such as Powerpoint and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to unexpected scenarios with quick responses.
- We offer attractive salary packages that commensurate with relevant work experience
- Annual Leave from 14 days to 18 days
- Medical Outpatient insurance coverage
- Group Hospitalization and Surgery insurance coverage
- Group Dental insurance coverage
- Performance bonuses subject to company's and individual's performances